Number of hours: 40 h per week.
Experience needed: 1 year and over in development.
Salary: to discuss.
ProgyMedia is a company specialized in the technological optimization of distribution companies sales. It offers it’s customers customized tools and designed to meet the needs of distribution companies. Some of the services and products offered by ProgyMedia are: eCommerce Site Designs, XRM for Road Representatives, Automated Design of Printed Publications, Implementation of Inter-Software Connections and Technology Diagnostics of Current Methods.
Under the supervision of the management, in collaboration with the programming team, the back end developper deals with the development of the different web projects of his team by using technologies to transform strategies into results.
- JAVA programming
- Web services programming
- Connector programming between different technologies
- Collaborate effectively with other team members to present required technical solutions
- Actively collaborate with the quality control team
- All other related tasks
- Hold a DEC in computer science or other appropriate study program
- Good knowledge of Eclipse and Swagger platforms
- Good knowledge of the Mac and Windows environment
- Bilingual oral and written (French and English) an asset.
- Interest in providing a high level of customer service
- Patience, resourcefulness and autonomy
- Sense of organization, ability to manage priorities
- Good team spirit and positive attitude
- Ability to analyze and attention to detail
- Required availability of day, week only, according to a regular schedule
- Access to benefit programs.
- Presence of a physical trainer on Friday
- Common room with arcade, fun and casual working atmosphere.